[xmlsec] XML Encryption with session key

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Nov 5 08:06:41 PST 2003

I have no idea. Get debugger and see why RSA_public_encrypt() OpenSSL
function fails. Also you can modify the program and add a call to print out
OpenSSL errors stack so we can see why it fails:

            /* we use key filename as key name here */
            if(encrypt_file(mngr, argv[1], argv[2]) < 0) {
 >>>         ERR_print_errors_fp(stdout);
                xmlSecKeysMngrDestroy(mngr);
                return(-1);
            }