[xmlsec] docs directory install

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Oct 14 07:25:56 PDT 2003

Yes, it shows up in the configure help:

        [aleksey at lsh xmlsec-tip]$ ./configure --help
        `configure' configures this package to adapt to many kinds of
systems.

        Some influential environment variables:
          CC                      C compiler command
          CFLAGS           C compiler flags
          LDFLAGS         linker flags, e.g. -L<lib dir> if you have
libraries in a
                                     nonstandard directory <lib dir>
          CPPFLAGS     C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include dir> if
you have
                                     headers in a nonstandard directory
<include dir>
          CPP                  C preprocessor
          XMLSEC_DOCDIR
                                    the doc files installation path
$datadir/doc/xmlsec1

        Use these variables to override the choices made by `configure'
or to help
        it to find libraries and programs with nonstandard names/locations.

And I think it is still autoconf framework :)