[xmlsec] support for dl library on Win32?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Oct 9 08:11:29 PDT 2003

Well, there is no surprise because dynamic crypto engines loading was
introduced
in xmlsec 1.1.2 :) Probably the simplest solution for you would be to
download sources
and compile xmlsec by yourself. There is a win32/README.txt file with
long explanations.
Also take a look at win32/mycfg.bat file that I use for compiling on win32.

BTW, the latest released version is 1.2.0.

Aleksey