[xmlsec] WS-Security C library

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Oct 6 07:48:47 PDT 2003

>  I wonder if Aleksey or somebody else on this list is planning to
> develop a C
> WS-Security library in terms of Aleksey's XMLSec library.

I thought about that. However, there some IP issues around WS-Security. And
since I don't want to be sued by IBM/Microsoft I have decided not to do it.

> Anyway, what's the intended future of the XMLSec library?

I don't have any definite plans :) Currently one of missing areas is XKMS
support. I already started writing some code but more important things
(including nss and mscrypto support) came in. Probably I will continue
working on it. And if you have any suggestions feel free to post them to
the list :)