[xmlsec] Visa ThreeDSecure

colin lee colinl888 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 17:22:04 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I've been following the Visa 3D-secure thread with great interest and
concern.
But my "problem" is we are able to pass certification for the MPI component
using libxml2 and xmlsec without changing any source code.  However I think
people on this list are much more knowlegable than I on this subject, I just
want to confirm I didn't miss anything.  I am using libxml2 ver 2.5.1 and
xmlsec 1.0.2
(I've tested xmlsec 1.2.0 also, same result).  Can someone please explain
why this works, or doesn't work ?  Thanks.

Below is what I used for signature verification, the attachment contains the
PaRes.xml

./xmlsec1 --verify  --trusted-pem certs/cthRoot.pem --dtd-file pares.dtd
PaRes.xml

pares.dtd:
<!ATTLIST PARes id ID #IMPLIED>