[xmlsec] xmlsec-mscrypto bugs and README file

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 3 12:41:57 PDT 2003

Hi,

The README looks much better! I've read the bug reports, and have only 2
minor comments.

Bug 123674 has a wrong description, possibly the following text can be
added for clearity:
The actual current name is mentioned wrongly in this bug report, the
name is currently:
"Microsoft Enhanced RSA and AES Cryptographic Provider (Prototype)"
while it should be according to msdn documentation:
"Microsoft Enhanced RSA and AES Cryptographic Provider"

Bug 123675: I don't think pkcs8 is supported by MS Crypto API.

Wouter