[xmlsec] XML Security Library 1.2.0 is released

Rich Salz rsalz at datapower.com
Thu Oct 2 08:18:26 PDT 2003

> 	Any pointers on how to hack transforms.c for the Visa 3d-secure.
> I guess my main question is .. all I have to do is change where the
> HereNode points and to and skip the xpointer transform right?

I don't know the code well enough to say.

My approach would be to use the really big hammer, and hack libxml to
relax the constraints on what it allows to be a legal ID node.  I think
that's what Aleksey meant when he said he wasn't sure of the security
implications.
	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect