[xmlsec] Re: Invalid certificate (and new todo)

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 29 23:54:41 PDT 2003

>> 3) Look into failing tests (there is a new pkcs12 file from Wouter
>> that needs to be tested).
>
> Done. All the tests that are expected to pass do pass.

At my site everything is working without any problems as well.

>> 5) Think about running xmlsec-mscrypto with memory checker
>
> Does not look like there is any free memory checker for Windows. If
> anyone can
> run the tests from the test suite under Purify and report results then I
> would really
> appreciate this.

I don't have access to any at this moment (except using a 7 days trial
from purify :). I agree that this would indeed be a wanted action to
happen.

> My pre-release program is completed :) If there is no objections
> (Wouter?) I am going
> to do 1.2.0 release tomorrow.

No objections from my side. As I said before at this moment everything is
running smoothly :)

Wouter