[xmlsec] Upgraded online XML Digital Signature Verifer

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sat Sep 27 18:53:24 PDT 2003

It was in my "todo" list for a very long time and today I have upgraded
online XML Digital Signature Verifer from xmlsec 0.0.15 to 1.1.2:

    http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/xmldsig-verifier.html

If you are using it then you may notice following changes:

    - new error and result output format because of new xmlSec*DebugDump
    functions in xmlsec 1.x.x;
    - updated examples (the ones I have there before had known errors or
were
    signed with expired certificates).

The source code for online verifier is checked in CVS
(examples/xmldsigverify.c)
and would be available in the next library release.