[xmlsec] Extra documentation patch

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Sep 26 20:36:42 PDT 2003

Hi, Wouter!

>This patch adds the missing documentation in the source from this list:

I applied your patch and after few trivial tweaks to make docbook happy
everything looks great! xmlsec-mscrypto now has 100% docs coverage!

>Also I've commented 1 error msg in src/mscrypto/keysstore.c, since
>failing the function CertStrToName isn't really an error, since it is
>not per se a subject dn that is expected there. A conversion fail simply
>means we don't have a dn, and we can stop for the search there.

Yes, this make sense. I've also noticed that there is next CertStrToName
that
was also cause an error when it was actually not an error. I changed
that too
(hope I did not make a mistake :) ) . And while I was there I have
created xmlSecMSCryptoCertStrToName
wrapper to simplify the code (I thought to do it later anyway :) ).

Everything is checked in and all tests expected to succeed do succeed :)

Thanks a lot again!