[xmlsec] Undefined with fresh checkout
aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Sep 26 09:57:46 PDT 2003
Ops.. no, you have nothing to do with that. It's me :( I had some problems
with api docs generation last night. And while I have fixed docs I broke
everything else :) Anyway, seems that you have fixed "nn" problem yourself
(just replace "nn" with "delta" in that function) and the attached patch
fix test failure issue (simply there was a wrong assert). I have checked
it in CVS.
Sorry for inconvinience :(
>The current cvs tree gives me the following:
>Undefined nn in function xmlSecBnAdd in bn.c
>After fixing that, everything (build and test) goes without problems for
>xmlsec with mscrypto, except for
>verify ./tests/merlin-xmldsig-twenty-three/signature-x509-is.xml, but
>that's probably because my undefined fix wasn't right.
>xmlsec mailing list
>xmlsec at aleksey.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 416 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/attachments/20030926/5ac2dd9e/bn.c.diff.bin
More information about the xmlsec