[xmlsec] XPATH and Visa 3D-secure specification

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Sep 25 04:58:36 PDT 2003

Your quote from Visa's response shows your reference to the DSig spec.  Did
you also point out to them the ID validity constraint?  If not, maybe you
should; I'm not sure I'd assume they're familiar with XML basics.

It really would be best if they'd just produce documents that conform to the
specs, rather than forcing others to adopt their broken conventions.
Standards aren't useful if they're not followed (especially by large
entities like Visa).

As for the configuration question, I don't think you should be running "sh
configure" at all.  Have you read and followed the directions in
win32\readme.txt?