[xmlsec] Re: Invalid certificate (and new todo)

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Sep 24 23:55:52 PDT 2003

Check that you load correct libraries :) I run into the same problem
today :) The new dynamic
before I did version check.

And I am going to do merge tomorrow night. I'll send out a message when
I am done. I would
appreciate if you would be able to take a look to make sure that I did
not break something.

Aleksey