[xmlsec] Re: Invalid certificate (and new todo)

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 24 23:51:37 PDT 2003

> I looked at this change. It does not sound very bad. But it might create
> some
> problems with merging branch to the trunk. Since I think that mscrypto
> code is
> in a pretty good shape right now, I would suggest to first merge it into
> the trunk.
>
> Wouter, what do you think about that?

Hi Aleksey, sounds fine, however yesterday when testing the newly created
pkcs12 I send around, it worked fine in the visual studio environment, but
I got memory problems (unhandled exceptions) when running xmlsec from the
command line with exactly the same command.... That worries me a bit...

Wouter