[xmlsec] selecting strart node from command line

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Sep 24 14:01:45 PDT 2003

No. It is not. You need to do something like this:
<Root xmlns:dsig="http://.....">
       <dsig:Signature>
         . ..
       </dsig:Signature>
</Root>
And after that you can use "dsig:Siganture" in XPath expression.
Please read the XPath spec and play with XPath expressions
using xmllint tool included in LibXML2 package. Or hire someone
who can help you with this.

Aleksey