[xmlsec] xmlsec-mscrypto code review (patch #5) and todo list

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Sep 23 12:47:46 PDT 2003

>Aleksey: I'm happy to make the functions available, though if you can do
>it in 5 minutes, and are willing to do so, it is probably more
>efficient.

I think it's the same for both of us :) Just copy/paste in 10 places :)
I doubt that there would be
an interface in NSS but I'll take a look :) So change of plans for me:
    0) Generalized api for loading keys from memory
    1) Look into failing tests from section B) above (if I do not hear
from you before);
    2) Make a minor code cleanup in src/mscrypto/x509.c and
    src/mscrypto/certkeys.c to improve maintanability.
    3) Do one more code review pass (weekend?)
    4) Think about running xmlsec-mscrypto with a memory
    leak checker.
    5) Test xmlsec-mscrypto on Windows 9x (?)