[xmlsec] XMLsec Command Line Utility and MSCrypto

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Sep 18 21:07:16 PDT 2003

I am not very familiar with MS Crypto code yet but I would think so. If
you have a key with a name
"Ed Shallow" in the crypto store then xmlsec should be able to find it.
The private/public is
determined by the operation we are doing (encryption/verification -->
public, decryption/signature
--> private). And I am not sure I clear understand how certificates fit
into this picture because
this example does not seem to have any.

I hope Wouter would correct me if I am wrong :)

Aleksey