[xmlsec] XMLsec Command Line Utility and MSCrypto

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Thu Sep 18 12:06:17 PDT 2003

Hi Aleksey,

   As part of the MSCrypto enhancement would it be possible to support a
(new ?) command line argument in xmlsec which allowed the loading of the
private key from the MS Crypto Store by name or DN ? Maybe a variation on
the <:name> facility already supported with privkey- and pubkey-. This could
be used for example instead of --pkcs12 and --pubkey-pem for MSCrypto
command line support.

   Given Wouter's deep knowledge in this area (we all thank him), I suspect
he could do it much easier than any of us.

Comments ? Alternatives ?

Ed