[xmlsec] bugfixes for mscrypto support

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 17 13:25:00 PDT 2003

Exactly the same errors, indeed. I've to take a different appraoch then
:( (And I thought live would be easy ;)

Wouter

    http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/02-xenc-interop.html

Thus, I have no idea what to do with this file.

However, I don;t think we use this file! At some point, when XMLSec was
young and did not
have all the features that it has today, I have converted all phaos keys

from PKCS8/PKCS12
formats to "01-phaos-xmlenc-3/keys.xml" file.

Aleksey