[xmlsec] bugfixes for mscrypto support

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 17 12:58:20 PDT 2003

I'm trying to import the rsa private key (rsa-priv-key.der) found in
tests\01-phaos-xmlenc-3 with openssl, just via openssl command line
tool. However I keep getting errors, all related to bad file format. The
file is supposed to be in pkcs8 format, however openssl doesn't eat it,
I've tried several different options... My openssl experience isn't very
high... Anybody any tips what I'm missing here?

Wouter