[xmlsec] Re: Binary-Hex addition

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 11:24:53 PDT 2003

--- Aleksey Sanin <aleksey at aleksey.com> wrote:

> I have changed your functions a little bit to
> match xmlsec API style. And when I did it I found
> a natural place for these functions: xmlSecBuffer
> "class" :)

You're going to have to be a little clearer.  I am not
familiar with XMLsec's internals.  I've only just
begun trying to use it.

> I also have replaced the CryptBinaryToString()
> calls in mscrypto/msx509.c with calls to new
> functions

Good.

> All changes are checked in the mscrypto branch.

Are they not included in the daily snapshots at all?
Apparently the snapshots don't include the MSCrypt
code at all :-(  If not, then that does not help me.
I do not have access to CVS at the momemnt, not that I
even know how to work with CVS to begin with.

I originally tried WinCVS, but it only worked the
first time I ran it and now it pegs my CPU at 100%
everytime it loads, so I had to uninstall it.  I tried
TortoiseCVS, but it does not appear in my Windows
Explorer at all like it is supposed to.  I have a
second box that I do my development on and use a proxy
server to get internet access, but every program I
tried fails to login saying my proxy does not support
HTTP tunnelling.  And last time I tried, the online
CVS at gnome.org was not accessible at the time,
either (I'll have to try again later).

Could you just send me the updated files?

> I would appreciateif you can take a look at my
> changes to the "hex" functions to make sure that
> I did not break something by mistake.

I'd love to, if I can get to the code to begin with.

Gambit