[xmlsec] Wrong key selection in simple keys store?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sat Sep 13 13:24:44 PDT 2003

Basically the logic in the code is to search for a key of *at least*
given size.
And in your case it works as expected. Changing the code to search
for the key of "exactly the given size" is a trivial thing. But I am not
sure
if it is a right thing to do. I wonder what other people on the list think
about that.

And in general, I would not recommend to search for keys without specifying
a unique key name. It sounds like a good way to get yourself in trouble.