[xmlsec] Re: Re: Mscrypto engine does not work on Win2K

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 16:33:02 PDT 2003

--- Aleksey Sanin <aleksey at aleksey.com> wrote:

> Great! Probably the right place for such a
> function is core xmlsec library because it might
> be used by others as well. There is no special
> "utils" file now so probably it should go
> into include/xmlsec/xmlsec.h and src/xmlsec.c
> files.

Actually, I decided to put it into its own files,
src/xmlsec/binhex.c and include/xmlsec/binhex.h.
Mainly I'm doing this because I'm also going to
provide decoding functions for turning the hex string
back into binary.  Didn't feel like wasting a whole
file just for a single function :-)

> And it would be great if you can share your
> work! :)

I will be doing so shortly.  It's almost done, and
actually works in tests :-)  I'm still trying to get
the overall xmlSec library to work under my compiler
in general, but these new files are simple and
standalone enough to just drop into place anywhere.

Gambit