[xmlsec] Re: Mscrypto engine does not work on Win2K

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 13:16:43 PDT 2003

--- Aleksey Sanin <aleksey at aleksey.com> wrote:
> Yes. I can reproduce it too.

Good.  Reproducible problems are the best kind of
problems :-)

> It seems that currently we use this function
> only to convert binary data to hex string.

Correct.

> This does not sound like a very complicated task.
> We should probably write a function to do this and
> use it instead all the time.

That is exactly what I am implementing in my copy of
XMLSec at the moment.  I'm calling it
xmlSecBinaryToHexString().  If it works out, I can
share the function and everyone can decide how best to
fit it in the production copy.

Gambit