[xmlsec] Re: PLEASE support Borland compilers!

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Sep 11 17:26:06 PDT 2003

Well, if you are doing changes to support your favorite compiler and if
you want/can share your work with others then it makes a lot of sense
to submit your patch instead of asking others to do the same work again.
Honestly, I don't use Windows a lot and I don't have Borland C++ Builder
to support it. There is no magic in cvs/diffs/patches. On Windows you need
to install cygwin (do not forget to mark cvs/diff/patch for installation).
Next follow the instructions in HACKING file from xmlsec sources
distribution (look for "Preparing and submiting a patch." topic).

Aleksey

P.S. Please use xmlsec mailing list instead of my personal email for
questions
related to xmlsec.