[xmlsec] Adding URI and digest

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Sep 8 08:22:03 PDT 2003

Not sure I exactly understand what do you want to do but:
    - Yes, it's possible to have a non-empty URI in the Reference.
    Just put it in the template and everything should work. And you
    can setup custom protocol handlers and replace the existing ones
    (http/ftp/file) or create new ones (in case you need special URIs).
    - There is no way to disable digest generation. I just don't see
    reasons for that.

Aleksey