[xmlsec] Adding URI and digest

Johannes Kjos Johannes.Kjos at ergo.no
Mon Sep 8 06:01:39 PDT 2003

Hello!
I'm using xmlsec 0.0.15 (I'm sorry, one of my colleges has edited on
serveral files - and I don't have have enough time to upgrade both xmlsec
and his editing..), but this is a question about functionality, no bug
reporting so perhaps......

I want to be able to add a reference with URI and a digestvalue in base64 -
I don't want xmlsec to generate digest for me. Then after adding references
I want to sign the SignedInfo (I use "null-URI" in first reference -
pointing out this is enveloped-signature ( however I want xmlsec to make a
digest of this first reference!) ). Is this possible with the 0.0.15 API?
Any suggestion how to make it work??

Thanks!

Best regards,
Johannes