[xmlsec] Emailing: tmpl-EPM-sign-stylesheet.xml

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Sep 7 19:08:58 PDT 2003

I am not sure I clear understand what do you mean by this because
"books.xml" file
was not referenced anywhere in your message and I just don't understand
how is
this related to signatures. BTW, have you tried to run your xml file
with xsltproc?
I am sure it's able to handle <?xml-stylesheet ... href="..." ?>
construction because
it is widely used in docbook.

It would be great if you can either provide an example of a standalone
xsl template
that does not work as you expect or an example of a signature template
that does not
work plus a standalone xsl template that does work. This would greatly
help with
locating and fixing this problem :)

Aleksey