[xmlsec] Mscrypto patch 2, for cvs XMLSEC_MSCRYPTO_ 083103 branch

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Sep 4 12:15:53 PDT 2003

Hmm.  What about machine stores?  Are there any circumstance under which it
would make sense to be able to save to or load from them?

Just out of curiosity, do you allow selection of which store to use?  If
not, how do you decide what certificates go in "Personal," "Trusted Root
Certification Authorities," "Intermediate Certification Authorities,"
"Third-Party Root Certification Authorities," "Trusted Publishers," etc?