[xmlsec] RE: Xmlsec and X509

Christian Lheureux lheureux at appicrh.com
Thu Sep 4 09:10:19 PDT 2003

Hi Igor, and thanks for your reply.

What we really need is an example of the complete command line. We have the
man page for XMLSEC, but there are so many parameters we don't really
understand what we actually need to write down to sign a document. Probably,
a few examples using XMLSEC would help us. Thats' what we need most :
examples.

Thanks again,

Christian Lheureux