[xmlsec] Mscrypto patch 2, for cvs XMLSEC_MSCRYPTO_083103 branch

Roumen Petrov xmlsec at roumenpetrov.info
Thu Sep 4 01:27:46 PDT 2003

  Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> <SNIP>
>
>> Aleksey, could please apply the patch to the cvs branch? This time the
>> patch is in UNIX format :)

It should not be problem :-[

We can import/add text files with DOS eol format into CVS using WinCVS
on mswin platforms. In that case isn't problem for linux/unix users to
get/export files from CVS and their files are in UNIX format.
:-[
I know that is not easy for unix/linux users to convert CR/LF to LF
because different os-es has different commands: dos2unix, fromdos,
recode ... :-(

Note: when mswin user import binary file as text into CVS (as example a
gif) exported file is broken on unix/linux. See cvs -kb. xmlsec CVS is OK.

> Cool! Thanks a lot! BTW, while applying your patch I found a couple
> files in docs/ folder with DOS
> end of line which caused some problems :)

:-)