[xmlsec] cvs problems

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 4 00:40:56 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to get the latest version of the XMLSEC_MSCRYPTO_083103 branch.
However in the first place I find that the cvs server is at certain times
difficult reachable, is this normal? Secondly the mscrypto patch I send
yesterday is not yet commited to the tree, is that right? Or does it take
time before it is propagated to the anonymous cvs server?

Finally we got some problems with checking out in a windows environment
and checkin at a (probably) unix/linux environment (with the mscrypto
stuff). Especially when files that are windows formatted are checked in
under a unix environment, and then checked out again in a windows
environment you'll get multiple carriage returns at the lines. I will try
to check out unix lf only from now on, to avoid these problems.

Wouter