[xmlsec] Mscrypto patch 2, for cvs XMLSEC_MSCRYPTO_083103 branch

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 3 23:42:23 PDT 2003

Hi,

Great that you added the mscrypto option for the tests :)

The tests indeed fail since importing of keys is nit supported at this
time. Iwas planning to implement pkcs12 support anyway. The only
disadvantage is that pkcs 12 import is only supported in windows XP, as
far as I know.

I'll take a look at this the coming days.

Wouter