[xmlsec] Mscrypto patch 2, for cvs XMLSEC_MSCRYPTO_083103 branch

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Sep 3 18:57:07 PDT 2003

And one more thing: I wonder if it is possible to detect the Platform
SDK/WinCrypt
version at runtime. If the answer is "yes" then it might be a good idea
to put such a test
in src/mscrypto/globals.h file and use "#error" to print out some
meaningfull message
if the installed Platform SDK/WinCrypt version is not enough. I have
tried to compile
the code using an old version and it just failed with a lot of strange
errors :) I knew that
it's my problem but someone else might be confused.