FW: [xmlsec] xmlGenericErrorContext undefined

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 2 11:27:52 PDT 2003

It's an example I made myself, based upon code found in the examples
folder. I use a project in the .NET environment, instead of the default
makefile there (with the necessary settings and defines, of course). I
didn't adjust the makefile.w32 in the examples folder for mscrypto
support (yet?).

I guess I have to spend some time with this problem to solve it :(
I don't like solving these kind of problems.

Wouter