[xmlsec] xmlSecTransformRsaPkcs1

Andrew Fan Andrew.Fan at sun.com
Sun Aug 10 19:49:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

I forgot adding a note. As I know, some crypto devices keep some
symmetric key quite secretly, it's not permitted to export any plaintext
material, and the key wrap method also depend on the crypto device, only
the same crypto device or the same type device can unwrap the wraped
keys. I think this is another support for Tej's.

In general, session keys are not so strictly limited.

Andrew