[xmlsec] xmlSecTransformRsaPkcs1

Andrew Fan Andrew.Fan at sun.com
Sun Aug 10 19:20:19 PDT 2003

Hi Tej,

I think in XML Encryption recommendation, we can regard a symmetric key
and non-key data as a raw symmetric key in the process of key transport(
RSA-PKCS1), they ship the same standards. After the wrap or unwrap
process, the application will determine it is a key or non-key.

About the key type problems, I find a quite interesting example in lines
115 of  lib/crmf/cmmfchal.c, which use a "trick" mechanism. Surely, it
work, I think, because CRMF is a so general standards. So in my patches,
I also use a "trick" mechanism when importing symmetric key from a raw
key or non-key data. It work.

Hope help,
Andrew