[xmlsec] An enhance feature to xmlsec-nss engine

Tej Arora tejbiz at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 09:23:26 PDT 2003

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for fixing the problem. I suspect that the
*KeyDataX509VerifyAndExtractKey function in openssl
also does the same thing.... It would help if you send
your code changes to the list.

It would be great if you can add your sample program to examples -
this would be a good example illustrating use of nss.

thanks,
-Tej