[xmlsec] xml escaping of node content

Hårek Ryeng haarek.ryeng at welldiagnostics.com
Thu Jul 24 07:40:05 PDT 2003

Upon adding an xpath transform my ”’s are escaped into " - which is
legal xml.
But – alas – my not-so-xml-compliant-recipient won’t have anything to do
with it – and yes they should fix it, but until then:
Is there a way to turn of escaping of legal xml characters and limit the
escaping to the strictly illegal < and &?

Probably not, I just had to ask

xmlNodeSetContent(xpathNode, expression); is probably the function who
does the escape magic, so this question is better asked to the libxml2
guys?

W | Hårek Ryeng, Senior System Developer
E | Well Diagnostics AS, Forskningsparken, 9291 Tromsø
L | Tel: +47 77 75 76 79 (70), Cell: +47 970 05 022, Fax: +47 77 75 76
99
L |  <http://www.welldiagnostics.com/> http://www.welldiagnostics.com/
<http://www.welldiagnostics.com/>