[xmlsec] core methods for write of <X509SubjectName/> and <X509IssuerSerial/>

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Jul 24 01:03:39 PDT 2003

>> I have looked at your new patch and I have few comments:
>>     0) It seems that xmlSecOpenSSLKeyDataX509XmlWrite() function
>>     now writes subject, serial or full certificate only for the first
>> certificate
>>     in the xmlSecKey. All other certificates are written "in-full".
>
> There is no special case the first cert  :-[

Well, I used a wrong word. Not "cert" but "certs" :) The point is that
you don;t know
the certs order in xmlSecKey. Nobody said that it'll be the same as one
you've
specified in xmlsec utility command line :) For example, xmlsec-XXX
might use
a hash table (per cert subject) to store the certs assotiated with a key.