SV: [xmlsec] namepace and cannoalization methods

Hårek Ryeng haarek.ryeng at welldiagnostics.com
Wed Jul 23 12:43:22 PDT 2003

Thanks!

Maybe I shouldn't cut down on the caffeine consumption after all, and
good things will happen... ;-)

I think I'll try solution 0 first, but before that I'll try to get the
recipient to accept the current namespace formatting.

I'll let you know, and of course you'll have the patch, if solution 1
turns out to be necessary.

Thanks again!

- Haarek -