[xmlsec] xmlsec-nss patches from Sun( 2003-07-22 )

Tej Arora tejbiz at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 08:41:33 PDT 2003

Andrew,

Based on the fact that your generalization doesn't
require the programmer to do anything extra in the
default case, I really have no objections. But I'm
still quite unsure that the generalization is needed,
and whether there is a good basis for programmers
to specify a slot, or that programmers are interested in
slot management at all...

BTW, I have no problems understanding your english :)

cheers,
-Tej