[xmlsec] xmlsec-nss patches from Sun( 2003-07-22 )

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Jul 22 19:02:00 PDT 2003

Well, I am not sure that "GetBestSlot" should be replaced on the xmlsec
level. It seems to me that this is crypto library (NSS) job. I wonder
what Tej
thinks about that.

Anyway, it would be great if you prepare a full diff. Much more simple to
understand what is going on and how you are going to use these functions.
Also I would appreciate if you can put comments with function description.
I use automated API docs generation tools and this is very helpfull.
Look at any xmlsec source file for examples.

Thanks,
Aleksey