[xmlsec] xmlsec-nss patches from Sun( 2003-07-22 )

Andrew Fan Andrew.Fan at sun.com
Tue Jul 22 18:54:38 PDT 2003

Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> Hi, Andrew!
>
> I got the new files but I think your forgot to attach diffs for
> existing files.
> Because right now these are just standalone files and nobody uses them :)

I want to patch the branch step by step. If you agree that the new
interfaces can take the place of "PK11_GetBestSlot" in other files. I'll
modify them like pkikeys.c.  Because they're standalone files, so I
think there is no diffs. :-)

Today, I'll patch other files and I'll provide the diffs. :-)

Many Thanks,
Andrew