[xmlsec] build nss crypto engine on Win32

Andrew Fan Andrew.Fan at sun.com
Mon Jul 21 19:49:26 PDT 2003

Hi Tej,

I config and build xmlsec with nss in the branch of XMLSEC_NSS_030714 on
win32( W2K SP3 ) platform. I modify some lines of win32/makefile:

1. add bignum.obj and others to the line XMLSEC_NSS_OBJS and
XMLSEC_NSS_OBJS_A

2. add  smime3.lib to the line XMLSEC_CRYPTO_SOLIBS and XMLSEC_CRYPTO_ALIBS.

But I still suffer a error, " unresolved external symbol
_CERT_NameTemplate". My nss lib do not export the symbol now. Which
version exports the symbol? How did you settle the problems?

Thanks,
Andrew