[xmlsec] Windows binaries for XMLSec Library

Igor Zlatkovic igor at zlatkovic.com
Thu Jul 17 09:05:22 PDT 2003

> BTW, I can give you rights to push files on aleksey.com too. Or setup
> a script that'll grub stuff from your site automatically. What do you
think?

> Aleksey

Either way is okay for me. Anyone can mirror stuff from my site without a
special permission :-) Pushing few files up to another place at every update
is not a problem for me either, it's done automatically anyway.

Just one thing: whoever sets up a script to mirror things from my site
automatically should make sure it isn't done all too often. If I see
something that continuously downloads the same, unmodified files every
second, I'll firewall it out.

By the way, Roumen, 1.0.4 binary is online now.

Ciao,
Igor