[xmlsec] Encrypt with DES and RSA key wrap

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Sat Jul 12 22:35:58 PDT 2003

Hi Aleksey,

   I have just about everything working except a 3DES symmetric encrypt
whose key is RSA wrapped. I send in this on the xmlsec command line util ...

> xmlsec encrypt --xml-data encrypt1-doc.xml --node-name Salary --deskey
deskey.bin --pubkey-pem EdShallowPub.pem --output encrypted-DES-wrap.xml
tmpl-EPM-encrypt-DES-RSA-wrap.xml

Using the attached template "tmpl-EPM-encrypt-DES-RSA-wrap.xml" and I get
the following attached output in "encrypted-DES-wrap.xml"

It seems to be ignoring the request to wrap key since the inner CipherValue
is empty ?

Any ideas ? Both 3DES or RSA work alone fine but not together ?

Thanks Again,
Ed