[xmlsec] Schema centric canonicalization

Rich Salz rsalz at datapower.com
Fri Jun 20 06:01:22 PDT 2003

> Anyways, I was wondering if anybody has thought of implementing the
> same or working towards or already implemented this. Are there any
> efforts going towards implementing this as part of xmlsec
> library?

I think that you first need LibXML to have fairly complete schema support.

I also think that most of their rationale for "why we need yet another
c14n mechanism" is bogus.  They want something that remains valid across
infoset translations and serializations.  Yuk. :)
	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com