[xmlsec] Schema centric canonicalization

Chandrashekhar B Bchandrashekar at novell.com
Thu Jun 19 23:42:00 PDT 2003

I was going through this as part for my understanding of UDDI V3
(http://www.uddi.org/) which is available at,
http://www.uddi.org/pubs/SchemaCentricCanonicalization.htm
I do not know the reason for defining yet another standard in a
different space (UDDI Specs) instead of adding their effort to the
existing one (XMLDsig). And since this has nothing specific to UDDI it
would have made more sense to be in XMLDsig.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody has thought of implementing the
same or working towards or already implemented this. Are there any
efforts going towards implementing this as part of xmlsec
library?

Any information on this would be helpful,

Thanks,
Chandru.