[xmlsec] Re: get PKCS11 slot

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Jun 18 21:48:03 PDT 2003

There is already a NSS callback (GetBestSlot). Why the application needs to
have another one??? Sorry, I don't see reasons for this. If NSS can provide
the same functionality thru multiple "slots" then NSS should take care of
configuring which "slot" is used by application. I really don't like the
idea of
global callbacks. It sounds like a bad design to me.

Aleksey